On 4 April 2016 the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 comes into force. This means that you only have two months to ensure that your business complies with the new legal requirements.
We can help by:
- Reviewing your health and safety policy;
- Reviewing how you engage with employees about health and safety;
- Identifying who has statutory due diligence duties in your business (officer review);
- Providing a plan for officers to meet their due diligence duties;
- Identifying other PCBUs that you have overlapping duties with, and advising on how to discharge those duties.
If you don’t know what a PCBU is, now is the time to find out.
If you would like to discuss any matters relating to health and safety at work, contact me today.