From Monday 18th May our offices will open to clients under strict Covid-19 Level 2 protocols. From Thursday this week, our management team will be busy putting in place safety measures for staff and clients so that those who need to come in and meet with us can do so in a safe manner.
Whilst things may look a little different, we can assure you that the safety of staff and clients is paramount. We will have the following procedures in place for anyone attending our premises:
- Reception check in for staff, contractors and clients that will allow contact tracing if necessary.
- Social distancing measures in place.
- Protocols for use of meeting rooms with numbers capped.
- Regular cleaning and sanitation of our entrance way, lift, doors, equipment and surfaces.
- Hand sanitizer for all staff and visitors to the building.
- Video conferencing for those who need it.
Most of our team will be in the office next week and a handful will continue to work remotely for the remainder of May. We encourage you to meet with us remotely where possible. However, If you need to come in for a meeting, we ask that you call or email first to make an appointment. Anyone with cold or flu like symptoms will not be able to meet but we will work with you to provide our legal services remotely.